Budapest Bike Tour?
Budapest Night Tour
- Basic info:
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: 19:30 at Szt. István Tér, Basilika
- Distance: approx. 10 km
- Price: EUR 25,00
What are we going to see?
Enjoy an unforgettable bike tour by night through the city of Budapest.
See the fully illuminated city and experience the unique atmosphere of one of most beautiful cities in the heart of Europe, when all the lights are gleaming in the Danube.
Enjoy the Parliament, the Buda castle, the Matthias church, the Chain Bridge, and the Saint Stephens Basilika –just to name a few-without the daytime crowd, which look at night even more beautiful. We have fully equipped bikes as well as helmets and reflecting security vests available to ensure that you can enjoy the ride without any traffic troubles.
We will show you some cool clubs, authentic quirky bars and restaurants where you can stay and have a drink (or two) after our tour.
Rather than overloading you with facts and figures, we guarantee to give you a perfect overview of the city and its fascinating history.
- Szabadsag Tér (Liberty Square)
- A very impressive square with a huge monument, remembering the Soviet Army! Feel the spirit of Revolutions, riots and history!
- Hungarian Parliament
- Huge neo-gothic building built similar to the English Parliament! It has 29 staircases, which are 20 km long. Get a first view of the Danube!
- Szechenyi Square
- Nice square with one of the most beautiful hotels, the Art Nouveau 4 Seasons Hotel and an amazing view to the world famous chain bridge! We will cross the chain bridge!
- The Chain Bridge
- Don't start counting the lights
- The Liberty Bridge
- One of the most romantic places in Budapest at night.
- Gödör Club
- Heaving every night! International atmosphere.
- The Danube Bank on both sides
- We cycle along the Danube feeling the magic of this key river and getting a night panorama view of Pest and Buda!
- The Jewish quarter
- A very authentic quarter of Budapest, full of bars and restaurants.