Hungary Bike Tour?
Bike tour along the Danube to Northern Hungary!
For the more advanced and sportive cyclists we are offering this interesting tour, which takes us at the beginning through the hills and National Park around Budapest, than along the Danube to the more virgin and remote Northern Hungary.
And of course culture, pleasure and wellness will be also part of this budabike.com tour
- Medieval Castles, the World Heritage Hollókô, authentic Hungarian Csardas, terraces of carbonate minerals, a wine tasting or a natural spa bath can be also visited during our tour upon your requests!
- Our focus however will be distance, endurance and fitness, as we cycle about 100 km a day!
Route duration: 5-7 days, approx. 450-650 km
- We are using mainly cycle paths and roads with very low traffic. The first and the fourth day will be a bid harder as we cycle over some hills, while on the other days the route will be mainly flat. On the fifth day we will only cycle about 30 km through wine yards around the historical city of Eger.
- If you wish we can extend the tour and cycle two more days through the famous Hungarian Puszta and around Lake Tisza.
- We will stay in modern three or four star hotel or B&Bs
- Budapest is well connected to the European network of motorways (www.motorway.hu) and can be reached easily and fast.
- A lot of long distance trains stop in Budapest, on some trains bikes are permitted. For more information click on (http://www.bahn.de/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml)
- All mayor airlines and some low cost airlines fly to Budapest, for your connection click on www.bud.hu.
Book now or send a mail to .