Leisure activities in Hungary and Budapest
- City Tours in Budapest
- Wellness tours
- Country Tours at Lake Velence, Lake Balaton, to Szentendre…
- Skateboarding in the city
- Tours for kids
- Special organized tours for individual tourists
- Personal trainer units
- Nordic walking tours (certified teacher)
- Skiing and much more in Austria
- Special interest tours to cities, museums, festivals and events!
Nordic walking program
- Every Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. until noon and Thursday at noon until 2 p.m.
- Tuesday meeting point at Hotel Normafa
- Thursday meeting point at Pasereti tér (Coffee house)
- Learning and doing this sport with a certified Nordic Walking trainer
- If you think you know how to handle the poles (or would like to learn how), try a session! You will have fun, meet nice people and learn something new
- Cost: 5.000 HUF/person/session
- Special group tariffs can be made upon request
- Become more active
- Improve your fitness levels
- Lose weight
- Overcome a medical condition
- Enjoying the great outdoors
Skiing in Austria with budabike.com
- Organized skiing and skiing tours in January, February and March 2010
- Skiing in the famous resort of Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Skiing tours in Kals (East Tirol, close to the Grossglockner mountain)-reccommended for advanced skiiers only
- Skiing in Austria is almost better than a perfect dream!
- Everything will be fully organized by budabike.com
- Price: Depending on the Hotel, season, participants etc. , we will offer individual packages
Our Mission: Health, Fitness and Authentic Experiences
- Feel better, feel younger and be entertained!
- Think about the way you move through the day and make conscientious decicions: what about choosing the stairs and not the escalator?
- With us we want you to invest in your health & fitness, but it should feel like an investment in having a good time and fun!
- Learn more about yourself, Budapest, Hungary and ist surroundings!