Lake Velence Wellness Tour – Discover Hungary
Duration: day trip
Meeting point: 08:00 at Szt. István Tér, Basilika
Distance: approx. 40 km and 2 short train trips
Price: EUR 79.00 (excluding spa bath)
Tour is only guaranteed, when booked by email! No prepayment or credit card needed for booking!
What are you going to see?
We start in the center of Budapest and enjoy an amazing view from the world famous Chain Bridge cycling to the South Railway Station. On a modern train we reach the” little Balaton”, Lake Velence. On a safe biking path we cycle around this beautiful lake, watch birds, enjoy the nature and great Hungarian food and drinks, relax on the beaches and if you wish spend some relaxing time in one of the best and most modern spas of Hungary. This is the perfect combination of nature, sport and wellbeing, while you discover the real Hungary by bike and train.
- Budapest Center, crossing the Danube and the World Heritage the Danube Bank, Buda Castle, Hungarian Parliament to be seen from the world famous Chain Bridge
- 1 hour train trip in a modern air conditioned train to Velence
- Visit of real Pálinka distillery, tasting of Pálinka, coffee break
- Biking along the lake and reed, watching birds and the beautiful surroundings of the lake
- Visit of a military Memorial Park, dogouts, monuments to be seen remembering big battles
- Optional: Lunch in a 200 year old historical Csárda at the lake in a wonderful “Good Old Times” setting
- Optional: Wakeboarding at Velence Beach
- Optional: Wellness Xtra: 2 hours in a spa bath, saunas, massages, massage pool, outdoor pools, sunbath
- 1 hour Train Trip back to Budapest